In Offshore Logistics we relentlessly pursue health, safety, the environment and quality as a core value and an integral part of our culture. Our management systems are in compliance with NS-EN ISO 9001:2015, NS-EN ISO 14001:2015 and OSHAS 18001:2007.
We are committed to:
- Provide a healthy work environment for our personnel.
- Emphasize the psychosocial aspects of the working environment and promote good health and wellbeing of our employees.
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people
- Protect the environment
- Promote a culture in which all Offshore Logistics employees share this commitment
- Perform our job efficiently and correctly the first time, and actively seek to define customer expectations and implement plans to meet expectations
- Acknowledge any shortcomings and learn from our mistakes
- Meet all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and industry standards that are applicable to our business activities. This entails that we have established, follow and update a quality management system.
- Run the company to achieve a long-term sound financial performance. Important building blocks in this regard are recruitment, training, HSE awareness and lessons learned sessions.