Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy
The policy applies to all Offshore Logistics employees. The personnel is introduced to company policies at inductions.
The policy is available on request to Customers or other interested parties.
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Offshore Logistics is committed to:
- Provide a healthy work environment for our personnel.
- Emphasize the psychosocial aspects of the working environment and promote good health and well being of our employees.
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people
- Protect the environment
- Promote a culture in which all Offshore Logistics employees share this commitment
Offshore Logistics shall:
- Protect and strive for improvement of the Health, Safety and Security of our employees at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformance and Health, Safety and Environmental accidents
- Ensure a systematic approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement;
- Sets targets for improvement and measure and report performance;
- Meet Customer requirements and ensure continuous Customer satisfaction;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Plan for and respond to any emergency, crises and business disruption.
This policy will be reviewed on a bi-annual basis to take account of changes in circumstances or legal requirements.